Can you believe Valentine’s Day is coming up? Crazy! Something else that is right around the corner is the Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s sitewide sale where you can save up to 28% off on February 7th and 8th! My store along with many others will be on sale and there’s nothing I love more than a good deal. Remember to use the code LOVETPT when you checkout! 😃
I can get into trouble during these TPT sitewide sales with all of the amazing products out there and I definitely have my eyes on lots of fun products that would be great to use in therapy! Listed below are 5 must-have TPT speech therapy products from my store as well as other stores that I am anxious to try out in my therapy room.
1. My No Prep Object Functions is my newest product! This packet contains 5 different activities including Object Function Bingo, Identify the Object Cards, Spin & Color (Identifying and Expressing Object Functions), and a My Mini Object Function Book.
These fun spinner worksheets are included in my packet and they are perfect for Pre-K to grade 2! I’m excited to have easy, no prep worksheets like this on hand, especially since I just came back to work from maternity leave!
2. The SLT Scrapbook has a Valentine’s Day Pronouns No Prep Packet that contains 26 pages of no prep activities to practice the pronouns ‘he’, ‘she’, ‘him’, ‘her’, ‘his’, ‘hers’. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, this would be fun to use in therapy!
3. Speech Gems has a Multiple Meaning Words Unit that would be great for the 2nd to 5th graders! It includes tons of multiple meaning cards and task cards, a bingo game, pages to create a booklet, and cards with multiple definitions on them. Definitely worth checking out!
4. RWC with Mrs. P has a WH Questions Bundle-1 and 2 Sentence Listening Comprehension that looks pretty good! I don’t know about you, but I can always use WH-questions and this product has a lot of them-160 to be exact!
5. Kathy Babineau has a Following Directions product that contains 50 different following directions activities that you can use all year long with your 3rd through 8th graders! It seems like my students are always working on following directions so I’m anxious to try this!
What speech therapy resources are must-haves for you? I would love to add some more products to my therapy stash!